Search This Blog

8.27.2012

8-27-2010 Full Circle

Today marks the day that we all take the journey, fulfill the need and mark yet another date on our calendars in memory of Di.
We have a place for Di, a place to reflect, to go to, to talk about our loss, our hopes, our dreams, our missed opportunities and examine our faith in the world at this chosen space that now occupies the memory of Di.

I can't say that it hasn't been a long road; it has.
I can't say that it hasn't been a difficult road; it has.

I can say that I still cry and I still miss her hugs and will forever until the end of my time here on this earth.

Be at peace, Di.
Know that we all still ache and still hurt and still cry and still miss the hell out of you and will always.

No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.