Search This Blog

11.16.2012

Di Has Been Joined By Another Angel

Always a proud Pop....
Di's father passed away and I send my thoughts and prayers to the family who will miss him so very much.
He always had a hello for me and in the years before he became ill he was always the "go to" pop.
During the last months of Di's life he was failing in health and his memory that had been so sharp for so many years was failing him.  We lost a great man who always put his family first; no matter what, when or where.
Daniel we will miss you.

November 16, 2012



Here's to you pop....God Bless and I'm sure that you will have a hard time getting a word in with Di at your side in heaven.




The last picture I have of Di and Pops on Di's last birthday 2009
 Peace,
Prayers,
Love and Hugs,
Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.