Search This Blog

3.31.2014

Listening Well.....Story People

Di LOVED Story People sayings....she introduced me to their little company years ago when it was just a little company with lots of words and colors and thoughts that were written by the heart for the heart.

This writing from Story People is exactly what I needed today.....it exemplifies Di

She had the gift of stopping time & listening well so that it was easy to hear who we could become & that was the future she held safe for each of us in her great heart & you may ask, what now? & I hope you understand when we speak softly among ourselves & do not answer just yet for our future is no longer the same without her.

I still find myself speaking softly to myself when I realize and know that I was so lucky to have lost such a good friend.....




Peace,
Love,
Hugs,
Wants & Needs Today,
Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.