Search This Blog

11.15.2015

So Missed and So VERY Loved

Today is the day that we lost Di November 15, 2009




I may not be posting as frequently as I did in the past with live getting in the way but with excuses aside, Di is never far from my thoughts.






I've found that is "ok" to move along the winding road alone but it takes bravery and determination and I have to admit that at times I feel lost and alone and weary.
Bravery is a BIG word, it takes a lot to say that word and even more to LIVE that word everyday.
Di was brave, she lived bravely, she loved bravely, she worshiped bravely and she echoed bravery to all that surrounded her.  Di planted her roots firmly and she lived with convictions even along her tough road in the fight of her life against the cancer that invaded her body.

Over the years since we lost Di things have changed and there are so many more people that I have recognized that are fighting the fight of their life, just as Di did.  Such an insidious disease that takes our people, our kin, our loves and literally our breath away.

If I could just have 'one more' moment with Di...that has been my feelings since we lost her.  I found this songwriter who wrote from the passions of his heart and soul about 'One More' when he himself was diagnosed with cancer and his songwriting abilities were poised to not just write a song but instead to write the song he was living in the moment.  No made up stories, no false pretenses, just pure, raw emotion while in the fight for his life.  Passion is what fuels each and every one of our lives and when there is a bump in the road, take the lead and let your voice be heard such as he did.

Tim Johnson "One More" from Hickory Films on Vimeo.
Prayers today for Tim Johnson's family

I'd like just one more, please....

Peace,
Love,
Emotions,
Missing you Di,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.