Search This Blog

10.14.2021

Go Easy....Please

We all need the time, the forethought, the afterthoughts, the true moments to find in the paragraphs of our lives to work through all that we see, feel, need, want and dream.

On this day, the eve of my dear Di's birthday where she would have been 59, I am remembering her again...like I do frequently.  She really never leaves my mind, my side, my memories of her stay rooted deep in the spaces of my heart.  She lives in my soul as if she was still here and I can hear her saying "oh Cath!" or how I can still feel those squishy and love filled hugs that she gave on a very usual basis.  She made me feel who I was supposed to be...just me. 

On this birthday eve, I am going to go easy on me and I want everyone to go easy on themselves because life is so tough and so hard and so sad and so full of hate and is in such a disarray.  

The changes just over the past 18 months have been significant.  We all just need to go easy, take the path of less resistance and take the time for the breaths, for the love, for the reasons that we are us and us are we.  

The newest Adele single is out and it's eloquently titled "Go Easy On Me" and is quite fitting for my few words this evening.  



Peace, Love and Please Go Easy on your self, your heart and those you love and those that love you...

Cat



No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.