Search This Blog

1.01.2011

Parting Shots 2010

Resting my mind in my cup of coffee between the interlaces of the morning newspaper and the television remote I can see filters of the sun peeking in through the heavy curtains meant to hold out the cold winter air. Contemplating again on the time that has passed, the year that has passed and the loss that still hides in my soul. Breakfast is done and I feel accomplishment in another meal … another stride in the right direction.

Another year come and gone so quickly.
Another tick on the clock.
Another day come and gone.
Another whisper in the light ...
I miss you, Di...

I miss Di because she was that friend that 'felt like home'

Peace.
Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.