Search This Blog

10.16.2011

Another Birthday for 'My Girl' 10.16.2011

I still have that little yellow sticky note taped to the side of my computer monitor; it's been here for 3 years and a day as a reminder I placed there 3 years ago to remember to buy a card for Di.  I still can't bear to take it down...the tape is still holding it firmly and it's a reminder for me everyday of that last birthday that Di had.  The last birthday that I brought a card to her.



I could really use a Di hug right about now...
Time marches on but the hurt remains the same...


Peace.
Love.
Rememberance.
Longing for a whisper of the past...
Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.