Search This Blog

5.28.2011

Memorial Day Weekend Thoughts

In life we do things all for different reasons and this weekend is very indicative of this phrase. 
We do things for other people, we support people, we cherish people, we celebrate people, we offer a shoulder to cry on, we offer a hug as we extend our hearts and try to heal from the past. 

This weekend was no exception to the reasons why as individuals we care so very much and we hurt so very much.  I found myself sitting off to the side in a church, feeling as alone as I did the day that I took my first walk and my first breath and my first seat to attend Di's memorial.


Peace.
Forever.
Love.
Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.