Search This Blog

4.17.2010

Record Store Day - Calling All Vinyl Lovers


I thought it was only fitting to call mention to a day that is very important in Di's household.  Record Day.  Music is one of the greatest forms of peace and expression.  When I first met Di so many years ago I was amazed at the large amount of vinyl albums that Jerome owned.  They took up a large part of their 2 car garage and they were all stored and categorized and nested intricately in rows with great care.  When I first saw Jerome's collection, I asked Di, "Is this the Brich Record Store?"  She laughed at me and said no, it's the "music room," Cath. 






No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.