Search This Blog

4.25.2010

Rilke -- A Life Lived

Many years ago, after Di was diagnosed with breast cancer, we cried together many times and one time I found a card by Rilke at The Afternoon (one of Di's most fav's of stores), and I had to get it for her.  It said everything that I couldn't say without crying and making Di cry along with me.  Live everything was the theme and this is exactly what Di did everyday.....she lived everything and lived in the now and not the what if's.  She did not live along some distant day into the answer though, but I have hopes and dreams and wants and I will keep the ideas alive that there will be a cure for this ugly green cancer monster so that others can live along some distant day into the answer....


No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.