Search This Blog

2.14.2010

Loss - Story People


The loss is not yours alone, she said & you will see it in their eyes when they do not think you are watching. How long does it take? I said & she put her hand on my chest & we did not speak.

"We still have lots of time left, Cath."  I remember Di telling me this over and over the last few days that I was blessed to be in her presence but there was a different plan in motion and I know that she knew this.  She always put everyone's needs and feelings first and let her pain, feelings and thoughts take a backseat.

 She wanted more time.  We all needed more time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



The people we meet form the foundation of our lives that when built upon allow us to bloom and blossom in ways that we never would have anticipated.